Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Little {Piano Guys} Love

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
–Unknown

My favorite way to spend Valentine's Day is doing something special for the people I love. Flowers and chocolate and paper hearts never live up to their expectations and waiting an hour for a table at a restaurant is not my idea of relaxing. I find that I enjoy the day much more when I find a way to do something nice for the people I care about. Today I'm doing individual heart-shaped pizzas topped with whatever the Not-So-Little Bugs and Mr. Bug want. They like it and it makes me happy to do it for them.

In the vein of love and sharing, something that I love and always want to share is the The Piano Guys. Their newest video is so much fun! As a side note, we have tickets to go see them in May! I'm so excited!

Available for purchase from The Piano Guys, at Amazon or on iTunes.
Tour Information

I also really loved the vocal version.


However you celebrate today, may you find love in one of its many forms.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, thanks so much for introducing us to The Piano Guys! They are supurb! Just bought their album on Amazon...and hoping to get to a nearby concert this year!! they have such energetic talent!

mom said...

some how I just get "error on Page"
when I try to play these. It also happened on the mission impossible.